IMPORTANT -- READ CAREFULLY:
If you are an employee or agent of a company that is a party to a current agreement for ATG support services ("Support Agreement") and are acting on behalf of that company in seeking SUPPORT, the terms and conditions of that Support Agreement shall govern.
In order for your ATG Support Professional to effectively diagnose your problem, some machine configuration data and personally identifiable information will need to be collected. For more information about the data collection and use practices, please refer to the Privacy Statement.
1. CONSENT TO USE OF DATA. You agree that ATG and its affiliates may collect and use technical information gathered during the product support services provided to you, if any, related to the SOFTWARE.
2. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. All rights, title and interests in and to the intellectual property rights embodied in the SOFTWARE (including but not limited to any images, photographs, animations, video, audio, music, text, and "applets" incorporated into the SOFTWARE), the accompanying printed materials (if any), and technical resolutions to support requests are owned by ATG or its suppliers.
3. LIMITED WARRANTY. THE SOFTWARE, SUPPORT AND ACCESS TO THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED "AS-IS," WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, AND ANY USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, SUPPORT AND ACCESS TO THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ATG AND ITS SUPPLIERS DISCLAIM ALL OTHER WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITH REGARD TO THE SOFTWARE AND THIS WEBSITE, ATG DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE SOFTWARE OR THIS WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SOFTWARE OR THIS WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SOFTWARE CAN BE CORRECTED. FURTHERMORE, ATG DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE OR THIS WEBSITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY ATG OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVES SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY OR IN ANY WAY INCREASE THE SCOPE OF THIS WARRANTY. SHOULD THE SOFTWARE PROVE DEFECTIVE AFTER ATG HAS DELIVERED THE SAME, YOU SHALL ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST ASSOCIATED WITH ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION.
4. CUSTOMER WARRANTY. YOU WILL NOT ALLOW ANY PERSON WHO IS NOT AUTHORIZED BY YOU, OR WHO HAS NOT ACCEPTED THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT TO ACCESS THIS WEBSITE OR SUBMIT SUPPORT REQUESTS FROM YOUR COMPUTER.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY; NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL ATG OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, OR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE OR THIS WEBSITE, OR ARISING AS A RESULT OF ATG PROVISION OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SUPPORT, EVEN IF ATG HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME STATES AND JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY. IN ANY EVENT, ATG'S LIABILITY TO YOU SHALL NOT EXCEED US$50.00.
6. NOTICE SPECIFIC TO DOCUMENTS AVAILABLE ON THIS WEBSITE.
Elements of ATG's website are protected by trade dress, trademark, unfair competition, and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. No logo, graphic, sound or image from any ATG's website may be copied or retransmitted unless expressly permitted by ATG.
ATG AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS PUBLISHED ON THIS WEBSITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. THE DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS PUBLISHED ON THIS WEBSITE COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. ATG AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE PRODUCT(S) AND/OR THE PROGRAM(S) DESCRIBED HEREIN AT ANY TIME.
7. USE TERMS. ATG reserves the right to change the terms under which SUPPORT and Remote Access and the SOFTWARE are provided. Your continued use of SUPPORT or this website will be deemed to be your acceptance of any changes to the terms.
8. NOTICES AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT. Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to Service Providers Designated Agent. ALL INQUIRIES NOT RELEVANT TO THE FOLLOWING PROCEDURE WILL NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE.
See Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement.
9. LINKS TO WEBSITES. THE LINKS IN THIS WEBSITE MAY TAKE YOU OUTSIDE OF THIS WEBSITE. THE LINKED SITES ARE NOT UNDER THE CONTROL OF ATG AND ATG IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENTS OF ANY LINKED SITE OR ANY LINK CONTAINED IN A LINKED SITE, OR ANY CHANGES OR UPDATES TO SUCH SITES. ATG IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WEBCASTING OR ANY OTHER FORM OF TRANSMISSION RECEIVED FROM ANY LINKED SITE. ATG IS PROVIDING THESE LINKS TO YOU ONLY AS A CONVENIENCE, AND THE INCLUSION OF ANY LINK OR THE CONTENT IN ANY LINK DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT BY ATG OF THE SITE OR THE CONTENTS THEREIN.
10. TRADEMARKS. Teamviewer. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners. The example companies, organizations, products, people and events depicted herein are fictitious. No association with any real company, organization, product, person, or event is intended or should be inferred.